Saturday, November 29, 2008

Here we go!

I have avoided getting involved in another internet activity that will keep me up late at night and have me wondering where the time went long enough so after lots of internal conflict I decided to start a blog. Rich has ZERO interest in having a facebook, myspace, blogs, etc. He says that keeping up with the "Cats" takes up enough of his time. I for one LOVE IT! I have enjoyed having a myspace page and facebook page and have kept up with my friends so much better by having one. Most people have a "theme" for their blogs (mostly about their babies, businesses, churches, etc), but not this girl. I figured no one would want to read a blog dedicated to my dog, Bentley. My blog will be a dedication to my internal thoughts about whatever comes to mind. It may just be keeping people updated on what we did over the weekend or it may be a "venting place" when I need it. I figure I can write whatever I want since I will not be making anyone read it. You see, you have a freedom of choice to read my opinions so please take them or leave them. I am not sure how long this whole blogging thing will last. This could be my first and last venture into the blogging world. Enjoy the ride though for however long it will last.

No comments: