Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A little movement (well, a lot)

I forgot to journal about the first time I felt our baby move. I had felt things that felt like a little movement for a few weeks, but the first time that I felt a FOR SURE movement from the baby was on Saturday, June 6th. I was at my parent's pool laying on the float with my mom when I felt it. I was laying on my back, and it felt like something was thumping the inside of my belly. It was one of the most amazing feelings that I have ever felt. I have been feeling the baby move more and more since then and from what I can tell the baby is REALLY active. It is simply the best feeling to know that something that is equally a part of my husband and I is kicking away inside of my belly. I am starting to love being pregnant! Hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments: