Monday, November 9, 2009

HUGE News!!!

Looks like our little miracle is going to be joining us a few weeks earlier than what we thought. I am being induced tomorrow at 7:00am. We went to our ultrasound today and my amniotic fluid is low. It was at a 6.5, and 5 is dangerously low. Basically he has NO more room in my belly! My stomach expanded as much as it could, and he is completely out of room. I am dialated already to a 2 and almost completely effaced so my doctor said it should go pretty quickly. My doctor said he "isn't going to play around." He's breaking my water and hitting me with the pitocin starting around 8am. Please join us in prayer that everything will go smoothly and that Reese will be 100% healthy! We are just a little excited:) I really wonder how they are expecting me to sleep tonight! We'll post pictures as soon as we get home from the hospital.

No comments: