Monday, April 5, 2010

I'm Alive!!!

I have decided that I am officially a "binge blogger." I have tried to only allow myself to get onto facebook about 30 min/day so that I can spend more time with my precious boys. I think technology can sometimes be too addicting so I have tried to take a small technology break. Facebook seems to be the easiest way for our friends/family that live out to town to keep up with Reese. I'll usually upload a few pictures at a time and then go play with Reese while they upload. I am trying to ensure that my blogging/facebook does not take time away from my boys so I usually wait until they are both asleep to blog. I started back to work when Reese was 14 weeks old so I have been waking up at 5:15 every morning to get ready and feed Reese while I'm putting on my makeup. I thought being a stay at home mom was busy. Being a working mom is a whole new level of busy! Not even a comparison. Since I wake up at 5:15, I usually go to bed with the boys these days instead of night owling like I used to. Work is going great! The first two weeks were hard to get adjusted to a new schedule for us and getting into a rythym of packing us all, but the schedule has been great for us. I enjoy getting to teach with my friends, and still be home everyday by 2:45 with my baby boy. I'm on a two week Spring Break right now and will be on my summer break in 8 weeks. Not a bad deal. I thought that I would only want to work until we have our 2nd child, but being able to choose ANY school in Sumner County PLUS pick Reese's teachers is a pretty good reason to keep teaching. If I had a terrible schedule, I couldn't do it, but my schedule is perfect. Reese and I are leaving tomorrow for Daniel Island, SC to go visit my aunt with my mom. I can not wait to have a small vacation! Get ready for a "blog roll." I've been keeping notes on what all is going on with Reese so I am going to try to do a few blogs tonight before we leave.

No comments: