Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today we decided to sleep in as long as possible (10:30) then we went to the dog park with Bentley for a while. We took him home and went to Cracker Barrel. Every Saturday we go to Cracker Barrel because lima beans are their vegtable of the day and theirs are my favorite! I also LOVE having a warm cup of coffee from Cracker Barrel on Saturdays! We came home planning to go out to dinner at Maggiano's tonight, but decided we both would rather just stay home and crawl back into bed and watch LOST and Entourage all night. I took an hour long bath (magnificent), put on my pajamas, and we have been relaxing since. I am so thankful for our marraige and for not having to get out into the crowded restauraunts and fight for a table. I couldn't think of a better way to spend our Valentine's night! I'm sure when we get hungry we will run out looking like a mess and eat! Hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day!!!

No comments: