Sunday, February 1, 2009

New Camera!

Rich and I decided to venture out to Circuit City since we had heard that they were having MAJOR sales on everything since they are closing. Can you guys believe that Circuit City is closing? We had decided that we needed a camera since ours had completely broken. We went in thinking that we would just get a cheap, get us by camera. I had been wanting a professional camera for a while, but did not want to spend the money on one. Well, we walked in and all of the cameras were marked down. We saved a ton of money and got an incredible camera! We got the Canon Rebel XSi, and I LOVE it. Bentley had a small photo session tonight. I'll try to start uploading pics to the blog when we get our external hard drive hooked up to the lap top. Oh we also got the external hard drive for a great price and an ihome for my ipod. The Halls are moving up in the world of technology!!! Also, Rich had mentioned that he couldn't leave a comment on my blogs the other day. Problem should be solved so feel free to comment away!

No comments: