Friday, July 31, 2009

Needing more hours in the day

No, I'm not dead, but I have been working two jobs at the moment so things have been CRAZY! Today teachers had to report to school so as usual things have gotten extremely busy. Here is what all has been going on with the Hall for the past few weeks:

We celebrated our 3 year wedding anniversary on July 8th! We both took off from work on the 10th and ate a Maggianos, then went on our first major shopping adventure for our baby boy. Of course, we headed straight to the Polo Outlets in Lebanon. We got him the most adorable little outfits. I can't wait to dress him up. Happy Anniversary Rich! This has been the most amazing 3 years of my life.

I met with Holly Kitzer and Gail Davis about painting our nursery and furnature. They are going to do a greyish blue with a silvery glaze over it for the walls, and they are going to paint the furnature for me too. I am so blessed that they are going to help me with the nursery. I am NOT naturally gifted with decorating so this has taken a major burden off of my shoulders. It was wonderful to be able to say, this is kinda what I want and them know exactly what to do. I am honored that they would give up the small amount of free time that they have just to help me. It has meant so much to me.

Our chair is in, but we haven't even had time to pick it up. We are going to try to empty out our office and Rich is going to paint the base coats for all of our nursery stuff. Then after Gail and Holly get it all finished, we will pick up the chair and move the furnature in.

All we have left for the nursery is the bedding. We are on the verge of getting that finished though too. Our labor and delivery classes are starting next Saturday. I'm excited to go, but a little anxious about if Rich is going to FREAK OUT when he has to watch the video lol! Our shower is tentatively scheduled for September 20th, and we are in the process of getting with Beth (my sister-in-law) to do our maternity pictures. I'm so excited about her doing our pictures. She has a gift, and it is a HUGE blessing that she is doing this for us.

Ok so on top of all of this, I have been trying to move classrooms, start school, and work from 7-4 at the Daycamp. Needless to say, I'm exhausted! It has been nice to stay busy though this summer. I will try to take some "bump" pictures soon. Our baby boy is growing like crazy. I absolutley love being pregnant and am trying to enjoy every second and his every kick!

No comments: