Saturday, January 17, 2009

On Monday we found out that our two babies went to join the Lord in Heaven. I was so blessed to have been able to carry these babies for 8 and a 1/2 weeks. We have been overwhelmed with text messages, voice mails, cards, etc. Thank you all so much for your support during this time. We are very thankful for the friends and family that have surrounded us. I will be having surgery Monday. Please join us in prayer that everything will go smoothly. We are so thankful for you all!

1 comment:

Allyson said...

Hi Jessica - I just found your blog from the prayer blog that Kelly Stamps started. I just wanted to tell you that I read parts of your blog and I'm praying for you now. I just had a miscarriage on Tuesday and despite the sadness, I love seeing how God has revealed Himself through it. I'm so sorry for all you've been through and I'm praying God's blessings upon your family.

Allyson