Tuesday, May 26, 2009

15 Weeks

Well I'll be 15 weeks tomorrow. Here are some more bump pictures. I still have only gained 0.5 lbs, but I'm beginning to show. I had been feeling wonderful until tonight. Fried food does NOT work out so well. I'm really only eating vegtables and grilled food so that I can keep it down. If I eat unhealthy it usually makes its way back up. I had a homemade funnel cake today at work, and have thrown up 8 times in the last two hours. I won't be eating fried food for a while. The combination of the heat, exhaustion, and unhealthy food finally got to me. I'll try to post the updates on the baby's growth tomorrow. Please notice the privacy fence in the background that my dad built for us. One of the nicest gifts we've ever received!

Oh I almost forgot to update about our Memorial Day weekend. Friday, a friend of mine from high school and I went to watch Bethany and Holly's recital and out to eat at Fulin's with them. Saturday Rich and I slept in and went to Opry Mills and Olive Garden on a date. Sunday we rented "Taken" and LOST episodes and napped all day. Memorial Day we went to the Gourley's with LOTS of people from our church and had a cookout. It was a wonderful weekend! I forgot my camera on Memorial Day, but am on a hunt for a new camera bag so hopefully I'll be taking it with us more often. Finally, here are the pics!

1 comment:

Allyson said...

You look adorable.

I had placenta previa and a slight seperation with 2 of mine and it healed nicely. I never needed a c-section! You'll be fine! Just use it as a reason to get some extra rest!

Congratulations on the baby boy!