Saturday, May 23, 2009

8 week ultrasound

This poor blog has been neglected. It is my first day off in a few weeks so I am going to be doing updates galore. Stay tuned! Here are pictures of Baby Hall at our approximately 8 week ultrasound. The heartbeat was 178. This ultrasound was done on April 14th, and this is the day that we heard our baby's heartbeat for the first time. I must admit that I got emotional. The realization of how great God really is hit me all at once when I heard that. This pregnancy has made me question how anyone with a baby or that has gone through a pregnancy could ever doubt if God existed. I already know that God has such special plans for our baby, and I pray every night for the call on this child's life. I'm overwhelmed with joy all the time for this little miracle growing inside of me.
Little arm and leg buds

The 3-D ultrasounds

No comments: