Saturday, May 23, 2009

My reason for getting behind on my blogs...

I have decided to work full-time this summer (even though everyone thinks I'm crazy). I got a job at "The Wave." It is a day-camp for elementary school students at First Baptist Church in Hendersonville. One of my friends that I student taught with told me about it. I wasn't going to work full-time this summer, but since I am going to part-time next year, I figured I would try to put as much as possible in savings for the baby. So, I am working 7-4 Monday through Friday starting the day after Memorial Day, and the camp ends the day we go back to school. The BAD part about it has been that my trainings have fallen after school everyday so I have been exhausted. I've been going to work at the school from 6:45-2:30, leaving and letting the dog out, and heading straight to Hendersonville and working from 4-9. I haven't been able to make it home until 9:30 plus I've had trainings on the weekends so needless to say, I haven't even had time to turn the computer on. Here are some pictures of what all I've been up to.
At the first grade performance at the PTO meeting!

My first class


Doing our Mother's Day flower pots

No comments: