Sunday, September 26, 2010

4th of July Weekend

Yes, I am just now to July (and it is September).  Like I said, I have a LOT of catching up to do.  The truth is that we just got a new laptop so it has motivated me to get the blog all caught up.  For the 4th weekend, we went to KY to visit family.  We had only been to see Rich's family once since Reese was born so it was time for a trip.  Traveling with a baby is much harder than I thought.  He was great for the trip though.  Here are some pictures of our trip.

Reese and his Aunt Debbie playing with one of his favorite toys... a red cup.

Aunt Mona, Reese, and Nanny Hall

Logan loving on Reese

Uncle George and his boys.

His 4th of July outfit-navy blue shorts with American flags all over them, and an "All American Boy" t-shirt.  I am THAT mom that dresses my child up for Holidays.

It was HOT.

Reese with his Aunt Mona and Aunt Debbie

He LOVES to swim!  He splashes non-stop and kicks his feet the entire time.

Swimming with his ducks.

No comments: