Monday, September 27, 2010

World's Best Daddy

I knew Rich (my husband) was going to be an amazing father, but he has completely blown my expectations away.  He truly adores Reese, and always tells him how proud he is of him and how much he loves him.  Since I stopped breast-feeding (when Reese turned 9 months), Rich gets up every morning at around 5, makes Reese his bottle, and feeds him for me so that I can sleep.  He washes all of the bottles most of the time for us, packs his bag in the mornings so I can get ready for work, gets Reese ready for school, and takes him all the way to Hendersonville to Aunt Beth's.  I hardly ever have to ask for his help with Reese.  He truly wants to be as involved as possible.  When Rich gets home from work, he always plays with Reese while I get dinner ready.  Reese adores his Da-da and lights up when he sees Rich come home from work.  I don't know how I got so lucky with my two boys, but I am so thankful for them.  Here are some precious pictures of my two boys.
Daddy reading a book to Reese

Reese kissing the babies in the book.

Playing Playstation with Daddy.

"Hey mommy, we're having so much fun!"

Sweet boy.

No comments: