Saturday, September 25, 2010

Vacation 2010

We usually go to the beach for vacation, but the oil spill had us a little afraid to spend money on a condo and not get to use the beach.  Oh and the fear of Reese screaming in his car seat for 10 hours also helped in our decision.  We decided to go to Center Hill lake for 2 days to visit my grandmother and go out on my uncle's pontoon boat.  Then we went to Gatlinburg for 4 days.  It was a wonderful vacation!  Reese did scream for the 2 hours from my grandmother's house to Gatlinburg... the entire time.  It was great to just get to spend time with my boys (and the Outlets Mall in G'burg was amazing).

Reese and Mawmaw (my grandmother)


Trying to attack the dog.
 
Finding the water and food bowls. 

We went to Penn Station in Knoxville on our way to Gatlinburg.

At the Old Mill after breakfast.

The aquarium.

He loved the fish!

My baby boy.

I think he would have watched the fish forever.

Banging on the glass.

My little family

After eating the BEST meal ever at Cherokee Grill.

Worn out from vacation.

No comments: