Saturday, September 25, 2010

80's Baby Shower

My friend Tiffany had an 80's baby shower that we all had fun dressing up for.  I love hanging out with my friends and getting to spend time with them.  Girl's Nights are essential for my sanity.  I always feel refreshed after hanging out with my friends.  Sweet Cooper is already here.  The shower was in June.  I know, I know, I'm so behind!!!
Tiffany and Sara

Jenny and Robin

Helena and Sara

The crew.  Let me know if you want to borrow my dress for your next date night.  I know it's beautiful (kidding)!

1 comment:

benilhalk said...

This is such a fantastic baby shower celebrations. I just had a nice time reading this post. You know I also hosted a grand Valentine’s Day themed wedding shower for my cousin and her fiancé. Hosted this budget friendly weekend at one of the domestic LA event venues and had a blasting time.