Monday, October 25, 2010

10 Months

I am only one month behind instead of the usual 2-3 months.  The BIG 10 month milestone was that Reese took his first step.  He took his first step on October 7th while I was on my Fall Break in our living room.  He got so excited after he did it.  I picked him up and we both screamed and danced around the living room.  He has taken lots of 1-2 steps since, but hasn't gotten past a consecutive two steps.  He is in a size 4 diaper and either size 12 months or 12-18 month clothes.  He got his two top teeth during month 10.  He is waving bye-bye and will do patty-cake.  He especially likes to do the "roll them and I roll them" part of the song with his hands.  He loves to be chased around with Mommy or Daddy crawling behind him.  His favorite food right now is a grilled cheese on wheat bread.  He starts squealing when he sees it.  I try not to let him have it very often, but he LOVES them!  Here are some pictures of our precious boy at 10 months.


Lots of toys to keep him occupied during pictures these days.
 
His sweet laugh


About to try to rip the sock monkey's nose off.

The paper doesn't last too long these days.

Sweet face

There are his two top teeth that broke during month 10.

Yummy paper

Oh the bottom lip comes out when Mommy or Daddy say" no."

He is such a happy boy!

Chasing Mommy
I love him so much!

No comments: