Monday, October 25, 2010

Halloween Preview

I do the Ecores and More Consignment Sale during the Fall and Spring.  At the last Fall sale, they had Halloween costumes.  I had picked him out a Pirate costume and a Scarecrow costume because they were only $3 each.  We tried them on him on Sunday, and they weren't exactly what we were going for.  The scarecrow one was a little girly, and 6 out of my 18 students were going to be Pirates.  I wanted something a little different so we found a Hulk costume.  Rich and I both LOVED the movie and thought the costume was hilarious.  Here is a sneak peak at Reese in one of his Halloween costumes.
He thought it was so funny when I showed him himself in the mirror.

Bruce Banner hat LOL

I gotta put a onesie on him when we go Trick or Treating.

No comments: