Monday, October 25, 2010

Honeysuckle Hill Farms

Last weekend, we took Reese to Honeysuckle Hills Farms.  I had been there before with some of my students on a Field Trip, but the boys had not been before.  We debated on driving all the way out to Coopertown to go because we didn't know if Reese would even enjoy it.  I am so thankful that we went.  He LOVED the animals and all of the pumpkins.  It was kinda warm when we went, but it was really fun.


Someone's excited about going to the Pumpkin Patch!

Daddy and Reese at the Corn Maze
 

Look at that precious face!

The pigs

He let the pig snort all over his little hand.

Trying to get the goat's attention.


He was enthrawled with all of the animals.

So excited

Here comes the goat, finally.


He had no fear.  He stuck his hand immediately in the fence to pet it.

He sees the donkey

Daddy shows him first

He loved it.

He kept looking at us as if he were saying, "this is amazing.  Can you guys believe this?"

The sheep


Pumpkin Patch

His shirt says, "I love my Mummy."




Patty cake in the Pumpkin Patch

He obviously holds up his left hand and squeals when he gets excited.

My sweet family.

No comments: