- DVR... I try not to be too materialistic, but I love having DVR. I don't have a lot of time, but every night after the boys are in bed I watch one show while I blog. I do not have time for commercials.
- Dinner time. Every night we all 3 sit down at the dinner table (well Reese is in his high chair), and we eat together. I think it is so important for families to sit down at the table together at least once a day. This is one of the only times that we just stop, turn off the tv (most of the time) and talk to each other. Tonight I made lasagna.
- My husband cleaning up the kitchen for me. I had to fold a load of laundry so my husband helped me out and cleaned the kitchen for me.
- Having a garage to park my car in and a garage door opener. I love not having to scrape my windshield every morning and not having to get into a freezing cold car.
- My electric blanket. My husband turns on my electric blanket for me so I can get into a warm bed everynight.
- Rich being patient with me. For whatever reason, I was a little snippy tonight. I think I'm just tired because I literally did not stop today and barely even sat down. I knew I was snippy so I tried to just not talk. The "old" Rich would have pushed my buttons so that he could get some fireworks for entertainment. I think he has learned that usually doesn't work out in his favor. He just gave me the few minutes of silence I needed, and then I was over it. Nothing brought on the frustration with me. I just needed a few minutes to pray and regroup and then I was fine.
- Getting almost caught up at work. I have a few more things to do tomorrow, and I'll officially be caught up.
- Dunkin Donuts Pumpkin Spice coffee. Rich bought me some at Walmart the other day (we have been looking for it for a long time). It started my day off great!
- Getting to hold Reese during his nap today. Every day since Reese has been born he has taken at least one nap on me a day. I know a lot of people would advice me to put him in his bed. I do put him in his bed at night. Every day when I get home from work, we try to go outside and play, I do a load of laundry and get dinner going, then rock/sing Reese to sleep. He sleeps for about an hour, and I hold him the entire time. I cherish that time with him.
- Reese saying, "mama" all the time.
Monday, November 8, 2010
Today I'm thankful for: