Monday, November 22, 2010

Thankfulness

Today I am thankful for:
  • Having a great weekend with the family.  Friday night, Rich and I went to our Supper Club at Cantina Laredo with our friends.  It was our first night to spend the night away from Reese.  It was nice to be able to relax, but I missed him so bad!  Saturday morning, I went and got my hair done and did some more shopping while Rich played golf with my Dad.  We went to Church Saturday night, and cleaned/shopped all day on Sunday. 
  • My first Coach purse.  Rich gave me my birthday gift a little early.  I've never been a big purse person, but I LOVE my new purse.  
  • Only having one more load of laundry to do before our trip.  We leave tomorrow when we get home from work for KY, and I'm finally almost finished with all of our laundry.  Reese is packed and our stuff is all laid out.  I'm ready for a road trip!
  • My last day of work for the week being tomorrow.  We have Family Day tomorrow in my class.  Each student is bringing their favorite family recipe (along with their families) so we can all sample them.  I also made them all a recipe book with all of the recipes in it.  Tomorrow afternoon we are painting bowls for the homeless.  It's going to be a busy day, but I will get to relax for the next couple of days. 
  • Reese's precious kisses tonight.  He has become quite the Mama's boy lately.  He cries when I get up from the table at a restaurant, when I drop him off in the nursery, etc.  Tonight, he would grab my face and pull it to his and kiss me.  Then he would say "awww."  He's so funny.
That's all folks.  I have a stack of papers to grade and it is already midnight. 

No comments: